Hello you lovely lot!
I hope you’re all enjoying this Easter weekend. I was nominated to do the 20 facts about me over on Instagram. I was really apprehensive as I’m really not that interesting… but then I thought what a good way to tell you all a bit more about me. So here goes…
1. I am a qualified physiotherapist
2. I studied my degree at Leeds Metropolitan University – the best… just saying
(Graduation with my family)
3. I own two miniature dachshund’s Maximus and Mabel
5. Gladiator is one of my favourite films… is it making sense now..?
6. I live with my boyfriend Nick in beautiful Yorkshire. However I am actually a Lancashire Lass … the horror I know!
7. I never saw myself as an “outdoorsy” gal but now it’s my favourite place to be
8. Our first home was a rented flat in Leeds, so unbelievably small but full of so many laughs and happy memories
9. In November 2016 we bought our first house
10. Nick and I will have been together now for 3 years… that time has just flown by!
11. This year I took up photography and I’m slowly but surely learning the basics… I think
12. I’ve played tennis since I was 8. I started playing as I wanted to wear pretty dresses and be Anna Kournikova. In fact all my siblings now play tennis – to a much higher standard I must add
13. I am the eldest sibling and have a younger sister and younger brother
15. It’s not worth talking to me until I’ve had caffeine… just ask nick 😂
16. Since buying our home I’ve become interior obsessed. I’m completely loving transforming each room into something we love.
18. I’m incredibly stubborn … I’m a Taurus I can’t help it. That’s the excuse I use anyway!
19. I am extremely self-conscious. Slowly but surely having this blog and Instagram is helping me to embrace me for who I am and all my passions I have alongside my flaws… sorry that was a bit deep there haha!
20. I’m still figuring out this whole blogging / Instagram thing but I am certainly loving it and loving all the other wonderful people I speak to and have met across these platforms.
So there you have it. 20 facts about me and my life. I’ve loved reading everyone’s facts and getting to know you lovely lot that bit more.