Hello you lovely lot!
I hope you’re all enjoying this Easter weekend. I was nominated to do the 20 facts about me over on Instagram. I was really apprehensive as I’m really not that interesting… but then I thought what a good way to tell you all a but more about me. So here goes…
1. I am a qualified physiotherapist
2. I studied my degree at Leeds Metropolitan University – the best… just saying
(Graduation with my family)
3. I own a miniature dachshund who goes by the name of Maximus
4. I spend far too much money on my dog…
5. Gladiator is one of my favourite films… is it making sense now..?
7. I never saw myself as an “outdoorsy” gal but now it’s my favourite place to be
8. Our first home was a rented flat in Leeds, so unbelievably small but full of so many laughs and happy memories
9. In November 2016 we bought our first house
10. Nick and I will have been together for 3 years at the end of April. We drive each other up the wall; but we wouldn’t change it for the world.
13. I am a self-confessed Joules addict… in case you didn’t already know
15. It’s not worth talking to me until I’ve had caffeine… just ask nick 😂
16. Since buying our home I’ve become interior obsessed. I’m completely loving transforming each room into something we love.
18. I’m incredibly stubborn … I’m a Taurus I can’t help it
19. I am extremely self-conscious. Slowly but surely having this blog and Instagram is helping me to embrace me for who I am and all my passions I have alongside my flaws… sorry that was a bit deep there haha!
20. I’m still figuring out this whole blogging / Instagram thing but I am certainly loving it and loving all the other wonderful people I speak to across these platforms
So there you have it. 20 facts about me and my life. I’ve loved reading everyone’s facts and getting to know you lovely lot that bit more.